Thursday, February 11, 2010

more birthday celebration...

"Another celebratory dinner for Hailey??", you ask? Nope! This one is

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Like my table scape? (Sandra Lee always calls it a table scape.)
Here is my very creative centerpiece made of candy. Anything made of candy is a good idea, in my opinion...
Here's the table, all set for our lasagne dinner. (home made, of course)
And for dessert?? Rocky Road and brownie ice cream cake. Delish! It was a fun night had by all celebrating Grandma Patty's birthday!

2 comments:

anne said...

I bet grandma loved this...such thought and effort. It turned out so cute. Oh, and I absolutely adore the table-scape! :) You're right, candy is always a winner.

Unknown said...

Yes indeed, Grandma did love it. Every part of it was simply wonderful. Makes the pain of getting older a little easier.