Friday, January 23, 2009

Four Things...

The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:
Copy/paste the questions into your blog
Type in your answers
Tag four people on your list
Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER: Target, my mom's, Fred Meyer and the Young Life house.

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY: Facebook peeps, my YL girls (more texting than email or IM), Stephanie Heritage, and Todd (again, more texting).

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT: Wendy's, Spaghetti Factory, anything pizza, and Taco Time (I wish there were more healthy options on this list, but there's just not! :).

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: my massage therapist's office, getting my toes did (going this afternoon, actually), shopping without my kid, and June (understandably, this isn't a place but I'm really excited for June to come :).

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: Jon and Kate Plus 8, One Tree Hill, So You Think You Can Dance, and Grey's/Private Practice (i know, i know...).

FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND: Lisa ('cuz I'm gonna pass her the computer in a sec :), Alicia (I'm hoping), Shawna (I'm hoping), and Jen Davis (because she is in DESPERATE need of an update :).

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Goodness...I already posted mine!

so there. :P