Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The joys of potty-training...


So, we've started the process of potty training, and I must say that other than naptime, Hailey stayed dry all day!! So exciting...but I also must say that she spent a majority of her day at my mom's house. :) We watch her like a hawk and just ask her to sit on the potty about every half an hour. She wore big girl undies for a really long time today with no accidents!!

She loves to sit on the potty because she gets two chocolate chips...or m&m's as she calls them. A successful "pee-pee" gets her 5 "m&m's" and a poopie would get her 10 but we've yet to have one of those at home...just at Grandma Yost's house. :)

Let's hope tomorrow goes this well...

(she's so gonna love me for posting this on the internet when she's 12 :)

2 comments:

anne said...

Love it! I can't wait to show her this when she's in middle school. :)

shawna said...

are her fists balled? man, she's really concentrating. lol ;)