Monday, May 4, 2009

So ready to be a BIG SIS!!

Hailey has become obsessed with baby dolls lately. A foreshadowing, perhaps?? :) She loves to snuggle them, wrap them in Owen's blankets, and her favorite is tucking them in and saying prayers with them. The other day she insisted on getting in Owen's bed with her baby so she could tuck her in...
"Tuck a taco", she says.
"I go sleeping too, Mommy..."
There they are...all tucked in. :)

This girl is gonna be such a good big sister...

And in other baby news, I had my 36 week appt today (two days early due to scheduling) and my doc says things are looking perfect! Measuring good, strong heartbeat...when squishing around my belly to determine the baby's position, he found that he's head down and doesn't think he'll be any bigger than Hailey was. GOOD! :)