Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer's on the way!


On Sunday, since it was 80 degrees out, we went outside and Hailey played with the hose...we tried the sprinkler, but she liked the control of just using the hose. :)

Recently, Todd taught Hails how to plant dandelion seeds...awesome. :)

One random morning, she wanted to wear her "ballerina". She ran around in it all day long...so cute. :)

We brought the infant seat in from the garage so I could get it cleaned up for Owen, and ever since I can always count on finding Hailey in it...or one of her baby dolls strapped in!

And last, but not least, here's her new favorite spot to just chill...she's getting way too big way too fast if you ask me!! :)

2 comments:

fry fam said...

she looks so grown up in that last picture. We miss her lots. Can't wait to start seeing pictures of Owen too!

Stacy K said...

Do you get tired of me saying how much I love to see the pictures?
I just love it.