Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Baby...

Owen Garrett Yost, born at 3:48pm on May 27, 2009 Weighing in at 8 lbs, 13 oz!!

Look at how awake and alert he is tonight! :)
Here is our new family...of FOUR!!

Here's Hailey, the new Big Sister holding Owen for the first time. She loves him already!

Here's Hailey's first glance at her new baby brother...

I am in LOVE...it's really true that when you have a second child your heart grows to fit them in... :)

We are so thankful for everyone's prayers today. It was a great day...

13 comments:

sarah said...

Yay! I've been thinking of you guys all day! Glad to hear it went well. What a blessing. He's precious.

Bridget Beth said...

I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!!

fry fam said...

He's so sweet. Congratulations you guys. Love you lots

Mannfam said...

OH my gosh! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. What a cutie!!!

james and michele said...

congrats! what sweet pictures. blessings to the 4 of you!

Kara said...

How amazing. I'm so happy for you guys. Praise God.

christy said...

The pictures are adorable, and don't even do him justice. He is perfect! I love him so much!! I told Case about him and he keeps asking for "baby". :)

anne said...

Soooooooooooo exciting Jess! What a perfect little family...and super cute too. :)

Stacy said...

Jess, he is ADORABLE! I'm so happy for you guys!

Alia Marie said...

I can't wait to meet him!

Life with me and my crew said...

Wow, big bubba! He's almost 2 pounds heavier than Luke was! Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to meet him!

Stacy K said...

What a special little family. Love you all.

Jenna said...

what a HANDSOME little guy!!! way to go Jess. i'm really happy for you four! i love seeing you holding him. you look so pleased. what a miracle and a blessing. :)