Sunday, August 16, 2009

life is rich...

This is how Hailey, Owen and I spent one afternoon this week...they were contained in Owen's crib while I cleaned his room. For some reason his room ends up the "catch all" place for all of their stuff, so it needs to be tidied up several times a week. I'm not saying I do it several times a week, but it needs it that often. :)


And this is a picture of the tiger we saw this past week at the zoo. He was just chillin' right up by the fence. I'd post the rest of the pictures, but this is the only one that fit on my memory card this past trip. :) Obviously I need to carry my extra one around just in case!

(Keens...you have NO idea the oodles of fun your gift of this zoo membership has brought to my family! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness. :)

God is teaching our family some very important lessons right now. How to be content with less, how to trust Him with our every need, and He is absolutely proving to be a God of provision.

3 comments:

shawna said...

i'm so glad you guys are enjoying the zoo pass!! i still need to come with you one of these days.

Stacy K said...

Hailey looks just delighted to be in the crib with Owen. So precious.

Stacy K said...

We will have to plan a day at the zoo with you. That would be so fun.