Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh, Bert...


Remember Bert?? He is the silly little bug-looking guy in all of these pictures that were taken back in April. Since then, Bert was misplaced and forgotten. Sorry, little guy!!

Today while dinking around in the garage, I came across a familiar face, grabbed him off of Todd's workbench and said, "Hailey, look!!".

She looked right at him, ran to me with an excited look on her face and said, "Boobie!! Belly!!"

"What?!?" I replied.

"I forgot his name", she said.

"It's Bert, Hailey...not Belly...and certainly not Boobie!?!"

Needless to say, Bert has been saved and is now back in the usual repertoire of toys that she loves. :)

4 comments:

Robin said...

i love it so much- you really need to record her saying these kinds of things...=)

christy said...

Oh my word. I got a really good chuckle out of this! I like how she is running bert over with her bike too. That face is priceless! Let's just call bert "boobie belly" for fun, k?

Stacy K said...

What a great little kid. I just love her!!!!

J Yo said...

"boobie belly" it is, then... :)