Friday, March 12, 2010

Full of shenanigans...

Here is what about 90% of our day is spent doing...drinking "tea". This girl is obsessed with setting up her tea party (just perfectly, of course) and entertaining a whole slew of her stuffed animal friends. And me. I drink lots of tea, too.
When we were at Nana's house recently with the Camps, Hailey brought the tea set and set it up on my parents' bed. I went to check on she and Case and Case was having the time of his life "eating" the plastic fruit and cupcakes. I noticed that the table setting was less than her usual picture of perfection. Hails looks at me (with a stressed look on her face) and says, "My tea party is a little crazy!!". Get used to it, Hails...Owen is expecting an invite soon and will undoubtedly be causing a ruckus, too! :)
We also always like to make time every day to practice our plie's. I mean, we do have a recital coming up in just a few months!! :)

This is one for the "show the boyfriend" file...ummm...just call her Nick Nolte...

2 comments:

Alicia said...

1. This is incredibly adorable.
2. She is such a sasafrass...but I LOVE that. :)
3. The last picture is absolutely, sidesplittingly hilarious.

Loves to you all.

P.S. I know that I made up a few words in this comment, but it's more fun that way. :P

Stacy K said...

Have I said precious lately?
Love them. (and you)