Tuesday, March 2, 2010

my kidders...

These two are my favorite.

This isn't what you think. My daughter is not trying to lay the smackdown on my son. She's trying to pose for a picture and he's not cooperating...hence his mad face...


Owen had his 9 month check up today and he's perfectly healthy. He's 18.4 lbs (25%) and 28 1/2 inches long (75%). Basketball player, perhaps?? :)

I'm not sure where he gets it, but I think he's a little overly dramatic... ;) We had to get his iron level checked at the lab on our way out, and he threw a 4-alarm fit because I put the puffs away...however did not even flinch when they pricked his finger to take his blood. Hmmm...

All in all things are pretty status quo around here. I've got the song, "Pants on the Ground" stuck in my head thanks to Hailey who sang it this morning all the way to dance class. Thanks Hails... ;)

2 comments:

shawna said...

so darn cute! i know i just saw them but i'm already going through withdrawls :)

Stacy K said...

Love them! Thanks for sharing!