Friday, March 12, 2010

Phase 1 of...

..."Operation Organization"!!

I know what you're thinking...here we just got finished with Hailey's downstairs room and now I'm moving her again!?!

Here's my logic - I need office space inside my house. I've got paperwork strewn about and all of our personal paperwork is in disarray and has been for a long time. I could have emptied out the spare room downstairs and put a desk and stuff in there, but my goal for both of the kids is to each have one of the basement rooms, so I'd be setting up an office only to change it soon anyways. Also, it's getting increasingly hard to get good naps out of Owen with his room right by the kitchen. So, I've moved Hailey into the far basement room, will move Owen into her old room (once the walls are NOT purple) and will put a desk and such into Owen's old room.

Here's Miss Hailey in her queen sized bed. She looks so tiny in there, but she loves it!
The crib is in the corner...

And we just swapped the shelves around and added a hanging rod to her old cabinet to serve as a closet for now. It works perfectly!

So, basically for the price of a new set of sheets (that I found on clearance at Target) and a curtain rod, Hailey has a new and fairly completed bedroom!

More to come, people...more to come! :)

3 comments:

anne said...

I like the look of her new room...nice work Jess! I'm impressed! :)

Can't wait to see more.

Mannfam said...

What an amazzzing bed!!! It's fit for a princess! Lucky lucky girl.

Nicole M.

christy said...

Woah! I love it. Now she has a whole new reason to bring people down to see her room!! ;)