Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cute Cousins...

We had such a good time this weekend when my cousin Gabby came to visit! She played with me in my cage and everything! I did pretty good sharing my toys, until the last day when I didn't like seeing Gabby in my jumper. My mom couldn't understand this, since I barely even use it! :) I will learn more about sharing, though, so next time she visits there will be no whining!! :) Gabby and I will undoubtedly hate my mom for posting this on our blog, but for now it's so cute!! We had fun playing in the tub...I just love being in the water! :)
Well, I miss Gabby already! And I'm pretty sure she misses me too. She even learned to say "Hi Hailey" when she was here! I'll work on it, but I'll have to try to master "Da-Da" and "Ma-Ma" first... :)

COME BACK, GABBY!! I PROMISE I'LL SHARE LIKE A NICE GIRL!!! :)


No comments: