Thursday, October 4, 2007

Super Mom...

Let me just add on to the last post by saying, I did all of this before 8:30 this morning...

*Got up!! (So I typically get up to feed and change Hailey around 7, but my sweet girl goes right back to sleep and so does mommy!)
*Got myself ready...including make up, hair done, and ironed my pants!! (If you have small children, you'll know how big a deal this is)
*Got Hailey ready...including a cute dress, I might add (Again, you'll understand if you've ever tried to go anywhere early in the morning with a small child)
*Went to Starbucks (Let's be honest...whether on time or not, this would have been accomplished!)
*PREPARED OUR DINNER!!!! (Crockpot soup...need I say more??)

I am VERY proud of myself, to say the least...let's just hope every MOPS morning goes this smoothly... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jess very proud of you! The MOPS sounds like fun...